Hello VE Readers!I want to let you know that I just launched a project on a community fundraising site called Kickstarter.com to fund the publication of a comprehensive set of infographics, maps and charts looking at the history of incomes and occupations in the U.S. This will be a printed booklet of 32-40 pages and a PDF file (suitable for presentations or printing on 8.5x11" paper). I hope to raise $6,000 by the end of April.
I am creating completely new graphs and maps as well as updating the best of my older work with the most current data available.
You can pledge as little as $5 and receive thank-you rewards such as:
- An exclusive look at early drafts of my designs.
- PDF copy of the infographic zine.
- A print copy of the infographic zine.
- A t-shirt which I will design based on one of my infographics.
- An "Income Tape Measure" designed, created and autographed by me illustrating the income distribution from the poorest to the richest in the U.S.
FYI, this is an all-or-nothing funding model so if I don't raise the all of the money by April 30 then no one's credit card will be charged and the project ends unfunded.